Popular Posts

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Low sugar fruit smoothie




I love fruit smoothie but when I go to places to buy one, even though they taste fantastic, they are so loaded with sugar (and cost WAY to much for a college student)! So I began experimenting to make a healthy, low sugar, delicious smoothie.


Here is my recipe! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!







This is great for just eating by itself
too. Just throw on some berries and
a Splenda packet and you are good to
go!
Recipe:
  1/4 cup Greek Yogurt (I use Fage)

  8 oz of unsweetened green tea or milk
  (whichever you prefer)

  1/2 of a banana (optional)

  1/4 cup of fresh raspberries

  1/4 cup of fresh blue berries
These are also good for making lemonade
at home! Just by some lemon juice (plain)
and add some of the Torani, some water, a
packet of sweetener, and enjoy!
                                                      1/2 cup of Dole assorted             frozen fruit (At Sam's Club         for $10)

A little bit of Tornani
 (Mix and match as you please!)





Then all you have to do is blend-up and enjoy!


  I hope you get to enjoy this refreshing smoothie! It is great for a snack, just a refresher after a work out, or even as a breakfast!
  If you are one who has to rush out of the house in the morning, make this the night before and stick it in your freezer or the refrigerator! Then when you wake up, you are ready to go and take on the world! 

Bon Appetit! 

'Til Next Time!

1 comment: