Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Just a thought

Have you ever thought to yourself "WHY?!" I had one of those moments when I was at the beach with my friends.

So we were just getting out of the ocean and sitting eating out lunches when a shirtless man walked by. Now at the beach, obviously, this will happen quite often, but I am a people watcher so I take in everything! So as he walked by, I looked. He wasn't a body builder but he was not a Humpty-Dumpty either. He had some tattoos so I was looking at them and he turned and there was one on his ribs and in HUGE lettering it said "Face UR Fears". That bothered me all day because he could have just made the print just a little bit smaller and put in the "Y-0".

Then the other day, I was editing some high school students papers (I am a tutor) and I came across this following issue way to many times. They had meant to say "I now know" but they had written "I know know"...

It made me worry about the generation that my children, when I have some, will be growing up in. If a grown man and high school students cannot write, then how many more problems will there be in raising my children???


Just a thought.


Til Next Time!

P.S. If you have any thoughts or comments on this, please share!! I want to know your feedback on this topic!

No comments:

Post a Comment