Popular Posts

Monday, August 25, 2014

My little about me

Hello there!

My name is Julia. I am a college student who's major is Communications. I love to bake and cook as much as I possibly can. I enjoy doing my make-up and creating art out of it as well. My style/fashion, some say, is unique but it works for me. I love to meet and talk to new people so do not be shy. I enjoy watching Disney movies and relaxing while reading with a good cup of tea or coffee (I cannot function a day without coffee!!) I have traveled to many of the states, and Germany, England, Switzerland, and France. I have 3 dogs, a Labrador, a Staffordshire bull terrier, and a King Charles spaniel, and I love them to death. I will shop until my feet hurt. Food is my lover right now and we have a good, steady relationship. My phone and I are best friends. I like to collect old books and I watch (and am in love with) a series called Downton Abbey (I am a history geek).
This is a pillow with a quote from Downton Abbey that is to true!

So come on this adventure called life with me and enjoy the spenders of the different ups, downs, and thoughts that I can share with you.

And remember, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment